Well, we got lucky! Emery slept great last night despite the shots yesterday. He didn't run a fever or have any trouble being restless and not wanting to sleep. I know it could still happen, but so far so good. I read the info sheets about the shots that the nurse gave me and 1 in 6 kids end up reacting to them. I'm hoping he's in the clear now that it's been over 24 hours.
In other news, Patrick has had some minor changes in his work schedule. Now instead of having a 1/2 day every week he has one full day off every other week. Tomorrow will be his first full day off during the middle of the week. He and Emery are going to hang out in the morning while I go to work and then tomorrow afternoon we'll get to hang out as a family! It will be really nice!
Better run...hope ya'll are having a great Hump Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment