Friday, January 1, 2010

2010!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!

Mommy and Daddy didn't let me stay up until Midnight, but it's okay...I forgive them! In fact, I don't think they even stayed up until Midnight! Boy, they must be getting old!

Enjoy this photo they took last night! It's a funny story, actually, they decided to pop open the bottle of sparkling grape juice they got when I was first born! It's been in the fridge for almost a year (jeez...guys!!)! They were going to drink it at the hospital when I was born but Grandma brought a bottle of wine instead and they just never found the perfect occasion to open it until now...to celebrate one of the best years ever...the year I was born! (Don't worry the expiration date is March 2010...we had plenty of time!!)


I can't wait to discover more new things this year and see all it has to offer me! Here's to great things in 2010!!

Love, Emery

No comments: