Here are some photos from the big event:
The Sock Monkey cake!
The hosts, my coworkers Marti & Michelle
The cute pacifier candies
100% Brilliant :)
Several coworkers went together and got us the baby swing we registered for!
Mom surprised me with one of my old cabbage patch dolls! It was a big hit!
I'm so happy Aunt Lisa and Mom were able to come and share this experience with me!
Today we had our 34 week appointment. It was the start of my weekly appointments! Patrick and I are going to feel like we might as well live at the doctor's office pretty soon! It went well. We discussed the little man's first appointment after he's born, talked about what to do when I go into labor, and of course the recent addition of my swollen hands and ankles! We're counting down the days...only 38 until my due date!


3 comments:
what a great day! they're gonna miss you next semester...
How exciting that you only have a few weeks left! I wanted to let you know I have a little something for you guys and need to connect with you to get it to you! Dannon
Hooray for the return of the cabbage patch dolls! I definitely envied your collection but we had fun with them together and I still remember how you taught them school lessons when we were kids....ah the memories.
Post a Comment