Eminem is coming out with a new cd later this month, it will be amazing as usual. I go through phases of listening to rap, but I can always listen to Eminem, so talented. I wonder if our little man will listen to rap music. I just remember when I first started listening to rap my parents did not approve, which makes sense, all the bad language and lyrics. I was responsible and my parents knew that, so eventually they stopped bugging me about the music I listen to. I'll let my little man listen to rap music if he chooses to, I see no harm in it, as long as he is responsible, and doesn't go around using that kind of language. I just love music, that's the reason I like rap and so many other types of genres. Ya'll have a good day now. Later.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
DOCS #2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love Eminem, he is very clever with his lyrics! =) I can only listen to that though when Madison isn't in the car with me! =)
It's been a long time coming hasn't it? He's one of the few that I actually understand his lyrics and enjoy his words - well some of them. I guess I like Kanye West some. But I'd say eminem is in a league of his own. Wouldn't mind getting his latest myself. I still like watching 8 Mile from time to time.
Post a Comment