Monday, December 8, 2008

O Christmas Tree

Patrick brought home our Christmas tree last night! I love being surprised with which one he picks out. This is the second year he's done it that way. We were in the middle of eating dinner after we had put it in water for the night and I looked at him and said, "the tree reminds me of what I look like this year...big and round!" So, I've nicknamed it the Pregnant Tree :)



We decorated it tonight. I think it turned out beautiful! And of course, we couldn't resist a photo with the Little Man. I think he looks sort of like a basketball under my shirt tonight!

Tomorrow we have our 3rd trimester sonogram. I'm very excited to see him again! Hopefully we'll get good news and be able to post pics of him tomorrow night!

1 comment:

krysta rinke said...

haha! big and round! you hardly look big and round ... you DO, however, look like you have a perfectly shaped basketball under there. I LOVE IT! can't wait to take some photos next weekend!!