Sunday, December 28, 2008

TV

Today my father-in-law and I worked in the garage most of the day. We had some stuff Jenn wanted us to get done, but in the middle of all that we managed to do something amazing. What you ask? Install cable in the garage. That's right, I can now work in my garage and watch the football game at the same time. The only thing I'm missing now is a fridge, to hold some 'soda'.

More importantly this holiday season we now have Godparents for our little man. We chose Jenn's brother Eric, and her cousin Kayla. We are really excited to have them as Godparents for our little man. They will both be excellent role models for him, and we look forward to formally introducing him to them soon:)

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Talk to everyone soon!

2 comments:

marysue said...

Glad you had fun with the Holthaus's. Sounds like you're set up like we are in the garage! You need a little tv now. We're looking forward to some quality time in Feb. with you and your new family. It made me feel proud of you when you called the other night and asked for some titles of books I'd read to you when you were younger. Thanks for continuing the reading tradition. You'll make a very wonderful dad.

Eric Holthaus said...

i can't wait to meet his smiling face! thanks guys for the great honor!