Christmas is getting closer! Today I'm going out to get a few gifts with my friend, Dawn & her little girl, Kenzie. It should be fun. I hope the traffic isn't bad. It's nuts the way people drive when they are on the hunt for gifts. We also plan to get the Christmas tree this weekend. It will be the last of the decorations so I'm looking forward to getting it all set up in the window. There's just something about real Christmas trees that remind me of my childhood. I told Patrick I just can't go without one...it wouldn't be right. He hasn't thought about it yet, but he'll have to be the one watering it this year, although we usually share the duty each year...I can't really picture myself 33 weeks+ pregnant bending on the floor trying to reach the tree stand!
On another note, we found out yesterday the crib and dresser will be another 2 weeks still. I'm pretty bummed about it. They told us it would be in within 3-4 weeks and it's been over 4 now. Apparently the crib was back ordered. It better get here in 2 more weeks and no longer than that or I might just get a little upset!!
I'm down to 7 weeks until our due date. I noticed a new pregnancy side effect this week- swollen hands and feet! I shouldn't complain, some women deal with this much earlier than I am, but it is sort of annoying! My wedding ring is starting to get tight and uncomfortable and I'm trying to drink water as much as possible to keep hydrated (which of course means more trips to the restroom!). The little man is trying to squirm around but is getting tight on space in there...I can tell! I've read he's supposed to be gaining about 1/2 a lb each week now, and is around 5 lbs right now. No wonder my back has started to hurt, too! :) We should find out a closer estimate at our sonogram next week.
Have a great weekend,
Jenn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How did your shopping go Jenn? I have most of mine done now. Went to Louisburg yesterday and made sandtarts with my mom and Becky. That was fun. Sorry to hear about the water weight. Unfortunately it comes with the gig most of the time. just watching the Chiefs game right now - we're winning! Anyway, hope you and Patrick have a great week. Love you! Mary Sue
I have almost all of it finished! Just a few more things to get. Sounds like fun making cookies with your mom and sister :)
Post a Comment