Today we had our 32 week appointment. The little man is measuring right on track still. Today his heartrate was the lowest it's been, at 132 bpm. Maybe he was taking a nap at the time and relaxing! As for me on the other hand, my blood pressure was a little high. Nothing Dr. Coats was worried about yet, though, so that's good news. It always seems a little higher at the appointments then it does when I'm at home. Not unusual, I'm sure. Plus I was running a bit late...that can't help anything either!
Another thing that was up again was my weight. Wow. I've never seen the scale say that much before! (And neither has Patrick!) But, I decided after talking to Patrick that I'm feeling okay about it. I'm healthy and taking care of myself, and in the end, the weight gain isn't a big deal compared to the joy of parenthood. So that's what I'm going to focus on!
We scheduled our 3rd Trimester sonogram for next week Tuesday morning, so hopefully that means some more fun pictures of the little man before he leaves his comfy home inside my belly! I can't wait to see what he looks like again. It's been about 15 weeks since we've seen him...and he's gotten so much bigger since then!!
After the sonogram, we'll have our last appointment with Dr. Coats the week later and then we'll start seeing Dr. Widdon for the final month. It's crazy to think we're on the downhill ride. Can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hi Jenn & Patrick!
I think I have an account now - hopefully! Anyway, We're so glad everything in on track. The blood pressure thing in normal along with the weight gain. It's smart you're keeping a good attitude about it. Can't believe you're heading towards your final lap either! Really enjoyed Sunday with you guys,and your friends were great! Thanks for sharing with us! Love you! Grandma Atch
It looks like you figured out the blog! I'm glad you'll be able to see the progress. Thanks for the comments:)
you're still beautiful, jenn! and since you're weighing for two people now (not just one), on average your weight is only something like 150/2 = 75lbs! you're skinny! =)
I wish I only weighed 150 lbs...and I'm hoping the baby doesn't weigh anything near 75 when he arrives! haha! :)
Post a Comment