This past weekend Emery and I took a trip to Kansas City and spent the weekend in Crown Center with 10 Mommy friends and their little ones. These girls, along with 10 others that couldn't come, are girls that I met on the internet! We've watched our babies grow up via pictures and chatting but this was the first time we met in person. We had a fantastic time! It was as if we'd known each other our entire lives! Each mommy and baby were from a different state, Julie came all the way from Portland, OR and Jess came all the way from Massachusetts! This group of ladies are great friends and I'm so blessed to have them in my life. Not to mention, they help an awful lot when I have questions about teething, diaper rash, toddler tantrums...you get the idea! Here are some photos from the fun weekend we had. We're already working on ideas for next year and we're thinking Sesame Place in Langhorne, PA! Can't you just see a ton of two year olds enjoying Elmo, Big Bird, and the rest of the Sesame Street monsters all together?! I think I already have Patrick talked into making it a family vacation, too! :)
(Click on the photos to make them larger)
Connor, Carter, Emery, and Levi checking out the view from the 36th floor!
Me and my little man :)
Levi & Emery sizing each other up!
Eating breakfast in bed
Pulling into the fountains at Crown Center...all 10 babies & moms
Em at the fountains. He loved them!
Eating dinner on Saturday night.

Dressed up and ready for dinner on Saturday night
Sunday after lunch before saying goodbye.
All 10 babies in birth order, youngest to oldest!
All 10 babies in birth order, youngest to oldest!


No comments:
Post a Comment