Thursday, July 29, 2010

Batting Practice


For 20 minutes straight tonight Emery and I played baseball. I'd pitch him the ball while he stood with his bat ready to hit. I tell him to swing each time but he just stands there and let's the ball go past him, then he drops his bat, runs to get the ball, throws it back to me and the process starts again. It's so funny but he just loves it! I think tonight Patrick and I might have to work with him together...one of us help him swing, the other pitch! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to let you know that my button you posted on your side bar isn't right, I noted it in the contest that there was a problem (on my part) The url in the button is missing www, it's fixed on my page now. I apologize about the inconvenience but I didn't want to delete your comments without dropping you a comment first.

(The entry is for the Fuzzibunz giveaway)

Thanks,
Nicole
www.onelittlemister.com