Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tooth #4

Well, tooth #4 has broken through the skin sometime in the last few days! So, now Emery officially looks like a little vampire! ha! He still does not have his top middle teeth, but the two on either side are now quite obvious. I hope it's not long before the middle two decide to show their pearly white.

Emery battled a low fever yesterday, which I think was because of the teething. He was acting fine and not too fusy, so I didn't do much other than give him Tylenol. Hopefully today is better.

In other news, I am officially done nursing Emery. The night before last was the last time, just before bedtime. He's doing well and so am I. Last night he went down for bed great....not a fuss. He just played with his stuffed animals and board books for a few minutes and then all the sudden we didn' t hear any noise from his room and he was out. I'm very thankful that I was able to provide for him for this first year of his life. It's all because God provided for me (lots and lots of patience)!

Better run...my weekend starts soon and I'm going to go pick up my little man from daycare!

This weekend Patrick is off work and we are going to have a Super Bowl party with our friends Dawn, Casey, and Kenzie...should be fun! :)

1 comment:

Les said...

You did a GREAT Job Jenn!

I Love You!

Dad