This morning while Patrick was playing with Emery he yelled down to me what I thought was "Emery just spit up!" So, I responded with, "Well, clean it up!" and he said "No, Emery just STOOD UP!" :) He went from sitting on the floor to standing up all on his own! This is the last big thing that has been hindering his walking skills--even though he walks A LOT now!--I think now he's even one step closer to no longer crawling at all. He has also started to bend over from standing to pick up a toy on the ground and then he'll stand back up. That balance is coming around pretty good! I think it's only a matter of days until we say goodbye to crawling and hello to walking 100% of the time!
Today Patrick had the day off and I am working tomorrow instead of today. So, we took a little trip to Borders to pick out some new books. We hit the bargain bins and got 15 books for just $1 each! Great finds!
Other than that, the snow is melting and Emery's snowman is starting to look pretty weak. At least we didn't get hit this week with the 40+ inches they are seeing in the Northeast!! Wow!


1 comment:
Go Emery! Yeah, we got a crazy amount of snow here! Glad it finally stopped!!!
Post a Comment