Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Pacifier

This thing....

...has been a lifesaver on one too many occasions! I mean, just think back to this moment when Emery was just a month old...and what about this time, when he was 5 1/2 months old and just figuring out how to pick it up on his own. My how times have changed! It hasn't been hard to catch him looking like this, either:





So, after much talk and deliberation, Patrick and I have decided it's time to start limiting the pacifier usage. We're not going to take Emery's pride and joy away from him 100% at this point...I just think that'd be a little TOO drastic. Instead, we're going to work on limiting it to just when he takes a nap and goes to bed at night. We're slowly working our way towards that...each day he's using it less and less during the day. He hasn't seem too torn up about it...yet.

Here's hoping to being pacifier free in the near future!

No comments: