In other news, today Emery was sent home from daycare with Valentine's from his daycare buddies. It was fun to see the little Spongebob and Dora Valentine's. Emery brought Valentine's for everyone, too! Just the beginning of the Valentine (and other holiday) fun to come!!!
Friday, February 12, 2010
Fever...
Emery has had a fever all day today. I've checked it 3-4 times and it's been 99 or 100 each time. He's just been in a slump all day...not very much energy, not very hungry...just not himself. This morning he was at daycare for about 3 1/2 hours while I went to a work training. He slept about 1 1/2 hours there. This afternoon I laid him down for his nap at 2:30. It's 5:05 and he's still sleeping. I hope he feels better after this long nap and he is able to get a full night's rest tonight, too. I just don't know what it is other than to think it's him teething. He has had some extra drool the last few days and as always, is chewing on everything. But, since I've stopped nursing him, I'm fearful he's going to get an ear infection or something (he has NEVER had one). I'm going to keep up on the Tylenol and Motrin and hopefully tomorrow he'll be better. But, if the fever gets higher and he gets fussy and agitated, I'm taking him in to get checked out. I hope it doesn't come to that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment