This past week Emery has been smiling for us! I've waited to share the exciting news until I got a photo of it in action. It isn't the best quality (it's hard to capture!!), but here he is with that cute little smile!!!
Also, Saturday night was the first time Emery drank a bottle...and Patrick fed him! He sucked it down quick...a lot faster than he usually eats when I'm the one feeding him! haha. But we've decided that each night I'll have a bottle ready in the fridge and Patrick will take a feeding so that I can get some extra sleep. Last night we tried the process and it worked well. It was the first time in 5 1/2 weeks that I didn't have to get up to feed Emery! It was strange, but so nice. I was able to stay in bed from 10 PM - 5 AM! What a record!
Enjoy the photos. We're taking it easy this week. I've been enjoying the updates from my brother, Eric, who is traveling for work in Ethiopia these next couple weeks and also from my friend, Krysta, who has been working in India and Dubai since Feb 15th. And me...well, I'm working right here in my home in Wichita. Although it's not as exciting, it's pretty rewarding (and a lot of work), too. :)
Love to you all,
Jenn


1 comment:
how wonderful to get smiles already!! :) He's precious! And I'm happy Patrick is able to feed him...Reid may need some pointers here soon!!
Post a Comment