Tuesday, March 10, 2009

6 weeks

Well, Emery is 6 weeks old.  I can't believe it!  Time is flying by...which means soon I'll have to go back to work.  I'm so glad I took the full 12 weeks off, I just can't imagine leaving him so soon.  This week we are interviewing a few child care providers and hopefully something will work out for us.  I'm not going to stress about it, it's in God's hands and the right person will come along!  

Also, this weekend will be our first trip back to Osage City since Christmas!  Emery will finally be visiting his grandparents instead of them visiting him!  We're going back for Emery's baptism, which will be in Osage at St. Patrick's Catholic Church.  Fr. Rick, the priest who married us, will be baptizing Emery.  I'm excited to show him off to some of our family that hasn't met him yet.  I'm also excited because he will be baptized in the baptismal font that I was baptised in almost 26 years ago and he will be wearing the same outfit Patrick wore when he was baptized in Arizona.  Pretty special if you ask me!

Well, I better run.  Emery is napping (see photo for proof!) so I'm going to try to get a few loads of laundry done.
Hope you all are enjoying your Tuesday!

Jenn   

1 comment:

LaurenKirby said...

he looks like he's really filled out in this picture!! : ) SO cute! Hope to catch you soon!