Mommy and I had a great weekend! Daddy had to work, so mommy and I decided to make a trip to Kansas City and I got to meet my cousin Jack!! He was born on St. Patrick's Day last week! He was quite a bit bigger than me when I was born, just 8 weeks ago! He weighed 11 lbs! His mommy Lauren (my mommy's cousin) and daddy Reid are so excited he is finally here...and so are we! We got to take some fun pictures and catch up. Mommy thinks it was so cool going through her pregnancy with her cousin, Lauren, and tells me that Jack is going to be one of my best buddies some day. I can't wait to play with him when I get bigger! Enjoy the pictures!
Love, Em
The grandmas and their grandsons!
Aren't we cute?!

Snoozin' on our mommy's laps!

The proud Moms!
2 comments:
Thank you for the great weekend Em!
I love you...Grandma H.
they definitely are going to be best buddies! :) Thanks again for coming and thank you for the beautiful frame.
Post a Comment