Saturday, January 17, 2009

Waiting

It's getting harder and harder each day...this waiting thing.  Only six days until my due date and I just feel like there is no end in sight.  Like this little man will never want to get here.  Why?  Don't you think he'd be just as excited to meet his parents as we are to meet him?  

It's the weekend.  And usually I'm excited to be home taking a break and relaxing but now it just means more time to sit and wait.  I know I need to get my butt up and outside for a walk or something, but I have to find the motivation first.  Anyone want to give me some??!  Patrick is working this weekend too, so that makes it even harder!

Sorry to be such a downer...I know he'll come when the time is right and he will be worth every second of the wait.  But right now--this morning--it's still hard!

No comments: