Saturday, January 10, 2009

Been a while...

It's been a while since I have added anything to the little man's blog. Pretty soon here it will no longer be the 'little man' chronicles, it will be 'The Chronicles of (insert name here)' You didn't think I was going to spill the beans after coming this far. I have been cleaning up the house this morning, trying to help where I can. If I have music to listen to while I clean then I could go all day. At this moment I'm listening to 'Tha Carter III', Lil' Wayne's newest. I am getting pretty excited about the upcoming events. I want to see this little man so I can stop having dreams of what he will be like. I will just leave it to God right now, that's all I can do. Big guns upstairs will let us know when he's on his way. Hopefully sooner than later:) Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend, check out this funny video if you have time, I found it on youtube:) Single Ladies.

1 comment:

marysue said...

You've always been a good cleaner Patrick. You're skills will be definitely tested here soon. Cute video. Beyonce probably got her skills by watching Janet Jackson videos or Paula Abdul - someone like that when she was younger. How was the movie last night? Will call later. You and Jenn have a wonderful day. Mom