Saturday, January 31, 2009

One week already?!!

I can't believe I've been in the world for one week already! The time has flown by! It's beautiful outside today, so I'm thinking I may go on my first walk with mommy and daddy. Let's see how that stroller performs! If we go, I'll be sure to post a photo!

Also, Mommy and Daddy were having a tough time getting me to sleep well in my cradle. Maybe it's because I just don't feel cozy in it yet, since I really like to be bundled up. So, today they figured out a trick and it worked! I slept like a rock for a couple hours early this morning. It helps that they used the swaddle too, I love that thing! Maybe tonight will be better than the past few nights? Don't I just look peaceful here? :)




Update: We went on our walk! It was windy but I enjoyed it!






1 comment:

Janet said...

what a beautiful little precious baby boy...and he's my grandson :)