Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just a quick "HI!" to everyone on my 5th day of life!


This is one of the few moments today that I haven't been fussy or sleeping.  I have a good set of lungs and mommy and daddy are trying all sorts of techniques to get me to calm down when I start to cry.  They have a lot of patience!  But, I think it's because I'm so cute....even when I'm crying mommy still kisses me like crazy!

Hope you are all enjoying your day!
Sending hugs,
Emery

4 comments:

Janet said...

Be sure to get all those kisses you can...and ask for a book or two when you are tired :)
love your Grandma H.

Stacey said...

Those soothie pacifiers are the best aren't they Emery? Madison loved them too when she was a baby!

Dannon said...

Congrats Jenn...he's sweet! Dannon

Eric Holthaus said...

big high 5 back to ya, em!