Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jack turns 2!

This past weekend we went to Kansas City for my cousin's little boy's second birthday!  The party was at Fun Run, a fun bounce house for kids.  Emery had never been to a place like it before and he had a blast!  I think Daddy had just as much fun, too! :)

It was nice to get away for a few days and spend the weekend with Lauren, Reid, and Jack.  We always love hanging out with them!

Plus, Patrick and I asked Lauren and Reid to be our little lady's godparents this weekend.  They happily agreed, and we are thrilled that they will play such an important role in her life!

Here are some photos I snapped!





Happy little birthday boy!


I told you the daddies had fun!!


Best buddies!!

Due to our trip this weekend, I'm behind on the 30 Day Challenge posts.  I think instead of stressing out about trying to get them caught up, I'll just pick up on the day I'm at.  So, I'll see if I can do Day 22 today! :)

No comments: