March 4th: An experience that made you who you are today
The birth of my son, Emery, Jan. 24, 2009!
I think this one speaks for itself. Especially if you are a mother, you know exactly what it feels like to experience the bond created during pregnancy and the day you meet your child for the first time! I can't wait to do it all over again and meet my sweet baby girl face to face!
I was in labor here, just a hour or so before we left for the hospital!
Waiting...
He's here! A healthy 8 lbs 4 oz!
We were both exhausted but it was love at first sight!
Our family of 3!
I still have this photo in a frame on my dresser. I love it!
In just 9 weeks or less we'll be getting to experience this all over again!



1 comment:
I can't wait for more pictures of an Atchison birth! :)
Post a Comment