Well, I completely forgot about doing day 30 of the 30 day photo challenge. Oh well! Now March is over and April begins!! We're that much closer to meeting our baby girl!!
Speaking of meeting our baby girl, we had the first of our weekly appointments with Dr. Whiddon today. He's the doctor that will do the delivery (if he's on call), and was also the doctor I saw at the end of my pregnancy with Emery. Since Dr. Coats is a family practice doctor and she's located so far from the hospital, she just doesn't see her OB patients past 35 weeks. So, here we are!
The appointment went great. The first thing Dr. Whiddon did when he came in the room was look at Emery and say "It's been that long already?" It was sort of neat to have him see Emery now that he's 2. My blood pressure is still in the normal range, which is very good for me. With Emery it was starting to increase at this point. I told him I was worried that it would go up again and I'd have to go through the same troubles I did when in labor with Emery, but he told us that only about 10% of women that have blood pressure issues the first time will have them again. That surprised me. Of course, I could be one of the 10%, but I might not. If my blood pressure stays normal, then he told me I could certainly deliver at the Birthcare Center instead of the hospital if I wanted to, which would be awesome. It's what I wanted to do with Emery and didn't get the opportunity to.
Baby girl is measuring 36 weeks instead of 35. She's either a big one or she's just all right there in front (which is what I feel like!). Her heartbeat was good and everything else is going well.
We scheduled the rest of our appointments...so, every Thursday from here on out until she's born we'll have an appointment. At the most it'll only be 5! Time is flying by and she really will be here before we know it. So exciting!
Here is the little lady at 35 weeks. I feel like I look huge now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Lookin' GREAT! (Cute shirt- it was one of my faves!!)
Post a Comment