Tuesday, March 15, 2011

30 Day Challenge--Day 15

March 15th: Something that bugs you

There are lots of things that bug me, just like the rest of you...we all have little pet peeves that get under our skin.  Things like when Patrick forgets to push his chair in at the dinner table, or when Emery repeatedly asks me the same question over and over only to hear the same answer over and over :)  Or maybe it's the nasty dry crusty milk on the outside of a milk jug when you buy it at the store, or when you go to a store and there are no close parking spots for pregnant women to utilize ;)  What about when you call or email someone and you never hear back from them...then you wonder, did they get my message or did it not go through?  They could at least respond quickly and say "got it." LOL.

But, today I think I'm going to comment on this:



This is obviously not a photo of a messy room in our house, because usually I don't ever let it get to that point!  The only room that tends to get this messy is the basement living room, which is half Emery's play room.  When it gets so out of control it begins to drive me nuts!  I can't concentrate very well when it's a mess!  So, usually I try to have Emery help me clean it up or I pick it up during nap time...OR...like a couple nights ago, after Em went to bed, I had Patrick help me.  Now that my belly is getting bigger and bending over is getting harder, he gets to do most of the work ;)

See you tomorrow for day #16!

No comments: