March 1st: Post a photo of yourself and share 10 facts...
1. My birthday is April 16th. I'll be *gasp,* 28, this year!
2. I am the happy wife to my high school sweetheart, Patrick. We're going on 12 years together and 6 years of marriage.
3. My favorite thing in all the world is being a Mommy to my son, Emery (2), and my soon to be daughter!
4. I work 20 hours a week as a social worker at a public middle school.
5. I'm not in to makeup and jewelry. But, if given the opportunity, I like to treat myself to a pedicure or massage a few times a year :)
6. I love taking trips and seeing new places that I've never been to before. When I was young we got to go on several memorable family vacations and for that I'm very grateful!
7. I love taking photos of my son and capturing every little thing. It's fun for me to go back and remember great times through pictures.
8. I'm a Kansas girl. I like the simple life and am quite content just enjoying a beautiful day with my family.
9. I love ice cream and strawberries. There's always an occasion to celebrate with ice cream.
10. It's true, I don't eat salad, but my 2 year old does!
There's a little about me...see you tomorrow!



2 comments:
I don't even own any makeup. My daughter is a hairdresser and owns her own shop, and she keeps me supplied with Aveda moisturizer--it works wonders for your skin!
Can't disagree with ice cream! How sweet, a little one on the way. I wish you and the baby all the best.
Post a Comment