I'm sad this week. Our baby is growing up. He's not a baby any more. The realization came this week at daycare when I went to pick him up on Monday. Shawndel proudly announced that Emery had taken his nap on a nap mat without any trouble. I wasn't so excited. :( This meant my little baby really isn't so little any more. She told me he slept for 1 1/2 hours, made a peep but didn't get off his mat, then went back down for 30 more minutes. Yesterday (Wednesday) I texted her during nap time to see how it went. She said he slept perfectly for 2 hours without any trouble and after his nap was done, he set his pacifier on his mat and walked out to her living room all on his own. Why can't we freeze time and keep him little forever?
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Nap Mat
I'm sad this week. Our baby is growing up. He's not a baby any more. The realization came this week at daycare when I went to pick him up on Monday. Shawndel proudly announced that Emery had taken his nap on a nap mat without any trouble. I wasn't so excited. :( This meant my little baby really isn't so little any more. She told me he slept for 1 1/2 hours, made a peep but didn't get off his mat, then went back down for 30 more minutes. Yesterday (Wednesday) I texted her during nap time to see how it went. She said he slept perfectly for 2 hours without any trouble and after his nap was done, he set his pacifier on his mat and walked out to her living room all on his own. Why can't we freeze time and keep him little forever?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment