Friday, September 10, 2010

A fun game!!

So, Emery has been saying lots and lots of words and some phrases. Some of his words are clear as day and some are clear as mud! :) So, I thought I'd play a little game with you all and see if you can guess what these "Emery words" mean! Leave a comment with your answers! :) In a few days or a week I'll come back on and update what the meanings are!

Ready, set, go!

1. deek
2. tash
3. cuh ye
4. stess
5. bweds
6. bip
7. rat
8. bay kick
9. da doo
10. bee boo
11. mulk
12. peas
13. boo ball
14. wa yuh
15. ruck
16. tie a
17. mee al
18. aw gaw
19. mote
20. daw

Have fun! :)

3 comments:

Janet said...

11. milk 12. please 15.truck 19. remote...I'll work on the others.
geeezzzz Emery, this is hard for Grandma

Katie said...

ummm
3 cutie?
5 bread
6 bib
10 peekaboo
11 milk
12 please
13 blue ball
14 wire
15 truck
16 tire
17 mail
18 all gone
19 remote
20 door

marysue said...

1 drink
2 trash
3 cookie
4 stairs
5 bread
6 bib
7 bat or red
8 bacon
9 daddy or dodo
10 baseball
11 milk
12 please
13 basketball
14 water
15 truck
16 tired
17 meow
18 all gone
19 more
20 draw