You know my first thought was when I saw these pictures? Well besides how cute his little baby butt is, haha! My first thought was that he is starting to look like a little boy now and not a baby. I like the new hair cut! You guys are going to have a heartbreaker on your hands!
3 comments:
You know my first thought was when I saw these pictures? Well besides how cute his little baby butt is, haha! My first thought was that he is starting to look like a little boy now and not a baby. I like the new hair cut! You guys are going to have a heartbreaker on your hands!
I meant when I saw the last couple of posts on your blog!
I've got to get a paper copy made of this one....it'll be a good one to show him on his 18th birthday!!
Post a Comment