Thursday, August 27, 2009

Relaxing...

Emery is napping. A few moments of relaxation for his mommy :) I think Thursday afternoons are going to be relaxing this year. It's nice to know that at my new job my weekends start at Noon on Thursdays. You can't get any better than that. I'm really loving the 20 hour week work schedule. It's just the right amount of time to work hard and get stuff done but also gives me plenty of time at home with Emery and time to get stuff done around here too. I think this part time thing is just what I needed. Emery is at daycare just enough each week to have some good social interaction with other little ones, but not enough that I feel like he lives there! I can't complain.

No big plans this weekend. Tomorrow Emery and I are going to Marshall to see the staff there and eat lunch with them. I also want to hit some garage sales to find some more 12 month clothes for Emery if I can and on Saturday night we're watching our neighbor's daughter, Katie, as part of our date-night exchange. :) She's 10 months and crawling everywhere...so it should be fun!

Have a great weekend!!

Hope everyone's week is going well.

1 comment:

marysue said...

You have the best of both worlds. I'm really glad you found that job.
Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!