Emery is officially getting too big for his bouncy seat...two days ago I turned around while doing laundry and the little man was climbing out of it! Now either I need to start straping him in there (which I probably should have been doing anyway!) or we're just going to have to retire it!
I did get a video of this crazy boy escaping the seat but I don't have time to upload it right now...let's just say he's a little "Super Baby!" :)


2 comments:
I think you'll find that he'll be doing MORE of this..
behind your back....:)
I dreamed last night that I was babysitting Em in a hotel while you guys were going out. He had a cloth diaper on and no plastic pants and we went outside to look at the shooting stars. Crazy dream but fun!! Always glad to hear that his check up went well!!
Post a Comment