Friday, August 14, 2009

New milestones!

Em's getting the hang of this eating thing really well! He now opens his mouth the second he swallows a bite of baby food...he's constantly ready for MORE!
Maybe his first word will be "More" like his Uncle Eric?!

Emery can also stand on his own for a few seconds now!!
With the help of leaning on something, of course! :)

We also were able to give Emery a "big boy" bath for the first time last night! No more baby seat!! He's sitting up so good now he can enjoy a bath without the hassle of that darn baby seat! He loves playing in the water, too...so it's really fun for him!


My first full week of work was this week. I know I've updated since Monday (my first day meeting the staff). Yesterday and today went much better than Monday. I'm so glad. I've met some really nice people I"ll get to work with this year and I'm excited that they are really interested in the prorams I'm going to start at Wilbur. Today was the first day with the 6th graders and Monday will be the first full day of school with all the kids. Bring on the new year!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Jenn







2 comments:

marysue said...

Glad things went better at school. This year is going to fly by! Em looks so cute in the tub! And he'll be eating you out of house and home soon. Have a great weekend too! Patrick - don't work too hard!

Stacey said...

Jenn, so glad to hear your job is going great!

Emery is such a little cutie pie! He will be walking before you know it! Time to put away all your valuables! =)