We had a Doctor's appt yesterday and everything is going great! I feel so blessed to be experiencing a pregnancy without any complications (so far, knock on wood). The little man was measuring right on schedule at 30 weeks, had a heartbeat of 150, and is now as Dr. Coats said in the "head down position". That must be why I'm now getting kicks and knees non-stop that keep me up at night! One of the best things from the appt (a selfish thing!) is that I didn't gain any weight since the appt two weeks ago. So...of course my mom said that means I need to treat myself to some ice cream to celebrate! Yumm! Maybe I will! :)
We have only 2 more appts left with Dr. Coats...just one more month. After that, we will be switching to the main Wichita Clinic office with Dr. Whiddon, who will be doing the delivery and we will see him every week until the little man is born. Pretty soon all we'll be doing is going to the doctor.
Yesterday's appt reminded me that I need to thank everyone that has been praying for us throughout this time that the baby and I will stay healthy. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!
Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces this Saturday at Cam and Carrie's wedding!!
Jenn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment