One of the most historic days in the history of our country is taking place as I type this. In the next 12 hours we will know who the next President of the United States will be. I can only imagine how this change will effect the life of our little man!
Patrick and I have been talking about starting a blog for the baby for awhile. We wanted a way we could both make updates and keep the family informed with stories, pictures, and videos. So, here we are! We have plans to soon purchase a video camera, as Patrick has been on edge about wanting to film my belly moving & grooving for a few weeks now! He thinks it will be neat to have some footage while the little man is still in the womb...and I do too :)
We also are ordering the crib and changing table this week. We couldn't be more excited about the set we picked out. We saw it in the store and Patrick really liked it right away, and of course, I had no complaints either. Now to get it ordered and then in the nursery is what I'm waiting on!
Here is the sample picture of the one we chose:

I titled this blog "The Last Trimester" because yesterday was my first Doctor's appointment of my last trimester! I can't believe we only have about 11 weeks to go and he'll be in our arms instead of my belly! The appointment went well. I had to take the glucose test, which Dr. Coats said she would call today if it came back negative...lucky me...no phone call today! I also got my flu shot, got blood drawn for anemia (which also appears to be normal), and heard the little man's heartbeat and got his measurement again....both of which look great. The only downfall is the amount of weight I'm putting on. Dr. Coats didn't say anything to me about it, but I've met the milestone I was sort of dreading...I now officially weigh more than Patrick! I guess that's what happens when your husband lets you eat whatever you want when you're pregnant and he just wants you to be happy! (I love you for that, Patrick!) But, I do feel like I need to watch myself a little more closely in the next couple months (Please, Lord, don't let me reach 50 lbs!).
We are eagerly looking forward to the little man's arrival (and finally sharing his name with each of you) and we look forward to keeping you all updated along the way. Here is a picture from this past weekend (28 weeks along) when we visited Lauren & Reid in Maryville!

Until next time,
Jenn, Patrick & our little man


5 comments:
Thanks so much for including us in this project as you continue on a project of your own. Sounds as if you are doing well. Our best to you three.
Judy P.
Hey there Jenn.....we have a blog for our little guy too! Will be fun to keep updated with each other! Looking forward to getting to meet your little guy soon!....Dannon
Yay! Great idea! =)
I'm so excited I'll get to see the progress! Thanks for that! Keep us posted with updates of belly pics, nursery progressions, and....a name!!!!
Kel
i'm getting anxious!!!
Post a Comment