Thursday, November 6, 2008

My first 'little man' blog.

So I decided to add to the blog just to let everyone know what my role will be. I will be the video man, that is... when we get our camcorder. I'm looking forward to it, this should be a fun adventure, and a great way to share the growth of our little man. I'm sure everyone is as ready as I am to start using his real name, and not 'little man'. Just have to wait a little longer, and no... I will not give any hints. Unless you can get him to give it up, it ain't happin'. Well, until next time. Ya'll have a good one now you hear.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

I've just decided to shorten the title of our blog. I will now refer
to the Little Man Chronicles as LMC. Just wanted to pass on the note.

Jenn said...

You're silly :)