Join us as we watch our children grow, change, and add joy to our lives!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Little Man Music (LMM) #1
Just thought it would be kind of cool to put some music videos up for the little man to chillax to. Look for a new one each day this week:) Enjoy. Click the link for the first one. Superhuman.
Hey Patrick! I love this idea about the music. It's opening up new music to me too! I hope your son will love music as much as you do. Hey, if you get the new Usher cd do you mind burning me a copy?? Thanks! Love you! Mom
1 comment:
Hey Patrick!
I love this idea about the music. It's opening up new music to me too! I hope your son will love music as much as you do. Hey, if you get the new Usher cd do you mind burning me a copy?? Thanks! Love you! Mom
Post a Comment