He was so excited when I asked if he wanted to play in the snow! He didn't hesitate when I started to bundle him up in all sorts of layers of clothes. He even got to wear his new Old Navy snow pants I bought on sale a couple weeks ago and his snow boots I got on a garage sale this past summer. We both looked pretty funny with all our gear on, but that didn't stop us.
Patrick was home for lunch at the time, so he took some photos of us sledding together. Then we threw a bunch of snow, made tracks in it, ran in it, and even made Emery's first snow angel! Every time I asked if he was cold and wanted to go inside he just looked at me and said "No! I play in the snow!" So, we stayed out longer.
It was great fun and was a wonderful way to remind me how much fun it was to be a kid! Enjoy the photos!
Showing off his new snow pants (and boots).
Sledding!
Scooping it up...
...so he can throw it in the air!
It's still not too cold for him!
Emery's first snow angel!
And then he asked if Mommy would make one, too. :)
So, yes, 6 months pregnant and I was on the ground making an angel for my little man!Here's a little video, too!


1 comment:
Thanks for sharing your fun in the snow! I love the snow angels. My new background on my computer. Em is so darn cute and curious.
Post a Comment