Monday, January 17, 2011

A few photos from the last week...

Reading books :)  His favorite right now is "Baa Baa Bedtime," which we gave him as a Christmas present.  He loves it!

Eating "rabbit yogurt" (Trix yogurt)...Yum!

Who says you can't use your swimming pool in the winter?  I made a rice bowl for Emery to play in...scooping and pouring rice is lots of fun for toddlers!  (Thanks Parents as Teachers for the idea!)  Patrick thought of using his swimming pool to keep all the rice from getting in the carpet...it works great!

Emery made his own personal hammock!  He had the best time jumping in it!

Getting good at brushing his teeth by himself (with a little help)!


We've also had a round of the flu in our house this past week.  Patrick came home from work sick on Wednesday and that whole night he was completely miserable.  I lysoled everything and Emery and I stayed as far away as we could but some how I still got it.  Maybe because of the flu laundry I did to clean up after him?  On Saturday I ended up with it and was out for the count for the whole night.  No fun!  We even both got flu shots and it still didn't protect us.  Emery hasn't gotten it yet and I'm praying that it skips him!  Tomorrow we have his 2 year photos scheduled and this next weekend is his birthday party...we can't afford for him to be sick!!

No comments: