Monday, December 13, 2010

Recent Emery sayings...

Emery, what does Santa say?  "Ho! Ho! Ho!" :)

"Christmas tree on, please!" (Wanting the Christmas lights turned on.)

Tonight at dinner, he told me probably 15 times "That was SO good!" :)

"Emery's (Fill in the blank)!!" (Telling you it's HIS!)

"Mine!"

"I don't want to!" (A real joy to hear...Terrible 2's are right around the corner!)

"I wanna see it, too!"

And tonight when he was working on his farm puzzle, he had all but one piece in and he couldn't find the duck.  He said "Duck! Duck! Where are you?" :)

We've also been working on singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" which he's getting pretty good at!  Maybe I'll get a video someday soon :)

For now, I'll leave with a quick photo...I titled it "The joy of parenthood!"

1 comment:

Janet said...

many, many more joyous moments to cme!!