I'm finally posting photos from when we hung our Christmas lights, got our Christmas tree and a few that I snapped of Emery wearing the Santa hat. Emery had fun decorating the tree this year. He tried so hard to hang ornaments up on his own! He's done okay with the tree since it's been up. He has thrown a few balls at it and tried to take ornaments off, but surprisingly, he's done better than I thought he would. He loves running around it, asking to turn the lights on "Christmas tree on, please!," and he hasn't messed with the gifts underneath!
We also put a small Christmas tree in his room that he loves. It's sitting on his dresser and first thing in the morning almost every day he asks us to turn it on. At night we tell him his Christmas tree has to go to sleep too, and then we unplug it.
He's really enjoying the Christmas season this year and it's so fun to see things through his eyes. He loves snowflakes, Santa, Snowmen, Christmas trees, Christmas lights, reading Christmas books--especially the one we have about his little elf, Arthur--and as I mentioned in the post before this, he's very good at saying "Ho! Ho! Ho!" and "Merry Christmas!" We are really looking forward to how much fun he has opening gifts and playing with his new things from Santa!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Em is starting to really get into Christmas. I love it! So much fun! Cute tree by the way!
Post a Comment