The last week of September, Simone and Seth finally came to Wichita to meet Emery! It was a long over due trip, but just like every time we see each other, it's as if we didn't skip a beat and we were just hanging out the day before :)
Emery loved Simone and Seth! They had so much fun with him and he had a blast with them. After they left it really made me wish that we lived closer so we could spend more time together. We're definitely going to have to plan a trip out to Denver to see them sooner or later!!
*If you don't know who Simone is to us, she was our exchange student from Germany when I was just a freshman in high school. Since then we've been sisters :) Simone went to college at K-State and ended up moving to Denver, CO, which is where she's been for the past 6+ years. She was a bridesmaid in our wedding and has always been the sister I never had (even though we don't see each other near enough!). So, to her, Emery is her first nephew...and she loves to spoil him!
Enjoy a few photos from their visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
AWWWW, that was the sweetest message I have read in a long time. I miss you guys so much and I can't wait to see all of you again soon, way sooner than our usual visits :-( :-) ?! Jennifer, you have been the sister I never had and always wanted and Emery is the BEST little nephew ever! Love ya lots, xoxo from Denver, Love Auntie Mone***
Post a Comment