Join us as we watch our children grow, change, and add joy to our lives!
Saturday, October 9, 2010
My first visit to a Pumpkin Patch!
Yesterday afternoon Daddy, Mommy, and I went to the Applejack Pumpkin Patch East of Wichita. We had so much fun! We all got to play outside on fun toys, run around, check out the petting zoo, and take pictures behind some funny photo ops. Daddy and I went down this HUGE slide...it went really really fast! Then Mommy and I bounced on top of a giant bounce pillow! We took a break in the shade and shared a funnel cake, did some duck races (Daddy won every time!), and then we took a tractor ride out to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins! There were so many to choose from but we found one for Mommy, Daddy, and a perfect little one for me! I carried my pumpkin almost the whole way back to the tractor. It was such a fun afternoon and a really great memory! I can't wait to go again next year!
1 comment:
a perfect fall day together!!
Post a Comment