This week we hit the 11 week mark and I can tell you that I am definitely ready for the second trimester "energy!" I have been feeling very lazy and tired the past several weeks, nauseous, and this week I even got sick a few times. I started taking ginger tablets and they seem to help. I'm thinking it may have been some sort of bug, but since I'm not sure, I'm continuing to take the ginger so I can stay well!
Poor Emery has been so patient with me when I have no energy to play with him. He's kept himself entertained while all I want to do is lay on the couch. And poor Patrick has been a trooper with not complaining about me going to bed by 9 PM almost every night! Soon, I'm hoping I'll have a boost of energy and feel more myself!
We've started taking belly photos again, like we did with Emery. This time though, it will be extra fun because a certain little cutie can smile in the photos with me!! I like how this one turned out. I seem to have started "showing" a lot earlier this time around...I feel like I'm about the size I was at 16 or 17 weeks with Emery. I guess that happens with subsequent children! Your body just knows what to do!
Other than the pregnancy news, our family is looking forward to next weekend! Patrick and I will be celebrating our 5th anniversary by going to Dallas for the weekend. It will be the first time we've gone on a trip just the two of us without Emery. Emery is looking forward to spending his first overnight trip alone in Osage with both sets of grandparents! He will stay with my parents one night and Patrick's parents one night. I know he'll be spoiled rotten and will have a blast!
Better go play with my little man a bit and switch out the laundry before Patrick gets home from work! But...before I go, enjoy this photo of my two favorite guys!!


No comments:
Post a Comment