Emery still isn't saying any real "words" yet. But, for the past few weeks he's been saying "Woo Woo" when Red barks. We're pretty sure it's his way of saying "Woof Woof," which is kinda cute. He's also been saying "Hi" a little bit, but it's very hard to distinguish from his continuous gibber jabber :)
He's also been doing really well at bringing us things or pointing to them when we ask him--"Emery, go get your ball!" "Emery, please pick up your milk." "Emery, where is Red?"
Yesterday I was impressed with his communication when I picked him up out of his crib and I said "Do you need your diaper changed?" and he started poking on his diaper. Awesome! He knows what I'm talking about! I'm going to keep trying to work on things like this more and more so we can get the communication flowing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment