We've had a great week so far! On Monday Emery and I met my mom in Newton at the Carter's Outlet. We raked in some good deals and got a few new things for spring and summer for Emery. He needed some new onesies for under his outfits, a hoodie for the spring, and some pjs. We also found a really cute new pair of swim trunks for him. On Tuesday we had swimming lessons and then in the afternoon Emery came with Mom and I to get our hair cut. I even talked my mom in to coloring mine that night! It turned out great! I really love it. Yesterday we spent the day here at home but worked on Emery's scrapbook quite a bit. We got 10 more pages done. I'm really excited to see the finished product (at some point!)! Today Emery and I are headed to the zoo to meet up with our friends Dawn and Kenzie for lunch and a little walking around and then tomorrow we're going to pack and get ready for our weekend trip to celebrate
Jack's 1st birthday! It's been a full week!
Yesterday we had a nice time wearing our green! Here are a few pictures of our little St. Patrick's Day boy :)

(You can even see my new hair color below!)

Emery has been a little irritable the last couple days. He's working on the top front two teeth (finally!). We can see white but they haven't popped through yet. He's been whiny and clingy again and even refused his morning nap yesterday...which is usually unheard of. I hope the discomfort doesn't last long. At least he's still sleeping great at night (knock on wood).
Hope everyone is enjoying their day today!
UPDATE: Zoo trip was a success! Despite the HUGE crowd (it was a madhouse!) we still enjoyed ourselves!!
1 comment:
I had fun with you Em!
Can't believe how big you are getting! see you soon...
Post a Comment