This last weekend Emery and Daddy spent the whole weekend together without me! I was fortunate enough to take a short weekend trip to visit my friend Krysta in Los Angeles for her Bachelorette party! Patrick did a fantastic job taking care of Emery. They took a few walks together, Grandpa Willie came down to hang out and go to the zoo with them, and Daddy even treated Em to a Happy Meal. He remembered to give him baths, do his bedtime routine, and keep his naps on schedule :) I'm so proud of him. He wasn't even worried about anything but what to feed him for meals, which he did pretty darn well. Patrick also kept me posted via text messages complete with Emery pictures and videos. It made the trip that much more enjoyable!!
I had a wonderful time in LA with Krysta and her friends. The weather was beautiful, the food was great, and the activities were perfect. It will be a great memory for me and I'm so glad I could share Krysta's special weekend with her!
To see the rest of the photos visit our family photo site by clicking here!
I have to be cheesy though, and say that the best part about the whole weekend was getting off the plane in Wichita and being greeted by the two most special people in my life!


1 comment:
what a wonderful friendship, and very good memory maker...
Post a Comment