Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day weekend

Well...we survived our first weekend away from Emery!  It was tough, but thanks to the amazing technology known as Picture Text Messaging, I was able to get through it!  Mom and Dad had a wonderful time spoiling the little man while we were away and we can't thank them enough for taking care of him.  It helped tremendously to know he was in some of the best hands possible.

Here are a couple photos from Justin and Shanice's wedding (reminder: Justin was Patrick's best man in our wedding):
The cutest little ring bearer and flower girl I've ever seen! :)


This morning we sat outside and enjoyed being home with Emery on this lovely Memorial Day.  Dad hung up his swing that Aunt Lisa and Uncle Harry gave us as a baby gift.  He loves it!  He even wore his Royals hat for the first time while swinging!


Then this afternoon we got out the exersaucer!  Emery took to it right away and grabbed the little steering wheel!  You should have seen him!  Of course he hammed it up for the camera, too!  He's taking after Dad in his love for Nascar! haha.


It's true there's no place like home, especially when you are gone for a few days have have to miss this wonderful face!

We hope you all had a great weekend!
Love,
Jenn & Patrick

4 comments:

Janet said...

thanks for allowing us to babysit.
it was great! sending a hug to all
I love you Em..grandma H.

marysue said...

Maybe there might be a chance Willie and I could watch Em sometime. I feel like he's growing so fast and I missing out on all his new milestones. Just a thought. Or just come see us would be nice too!! Love all the new smiling face pics. He is so handsome.

Jenn said...

Of course Mary Sue! You are welcome here any time you want! :)

krysta rinke said...

justin's wedding looked beautiful!! i'm glad you two had such a great time :)