Thursday, May 28, 2009

4 months

Hi everybody!

I turned four months old this past Sunday and had to get my shots yesterday.  I did pretty good...screamed a little, but mommy and daddy were happy the shots didn't bother my good night's sleep!  

I've been sleeping really good.  Usually 10:30 pm - 7:00 am.  I like my sleep!  I've also started to enjoy playing with my feet!  And if daddy gets me going I can let out some pretty good giggles!!

I'm excited for the summer!  Mommy's last day with the kids at school was today, so starting tomorrow I get to go to work with her until the end of June...then we have the month of July off together!

Tomorrow we're headed to the Kansas High School State Track Meet to watch my Godmother Kayla run!!

Have a great night!
Love, Emery

1 comment:

Les said...

Good Job Em.... I Love You!

Grandpa