Emery has a Bumbo seat! One of the two year old's moms from daycare donated it for Emery's cause :) No one else at Daycare needs it because they are too big, so we got to bring it home! He loves it and feels like such a big boy sitting up in it! :) So what if it might be purple...I have a few family members that happen to like that color! hehe.

In other news, last weekend we had a few special visitors! My aunt Marcia and cousin Jessica came down to Wichita. They loved Emery! We had a nice time with them and found a few more fun garage sale finds. Including this...
I can't wait to watch Emery play with this playtable. I can see many hours of fun and imagining going on! And of course, the bins are already full of toys that we either got as gifts or found at garage sales! You'd never believe I got it for just 20 bucks.
Marcia, Jessica, and Emery
Our Happy Bubba!
Patrick and I are headed down to Houston, TX tomorrow evening for the weekend. Patrick's friend, Justin (and Best Man from our wedding), is getting married and Patrick is his Best Man. We've made the tough decision to leave Emery here. My parents are coming to stay with him while we're gone. It's really hard to think about leaving him for the first time, but I know he will be in good hands and much better off than riding in a car for 10 hours, sleeping in a hotel, and having to adjust to a crazy wedding schedule. Wish us luck, as I know I'm going to miss him so much!
Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
Love,
Jenn


No comments:
Post a Comment