Monday, January 30, 2012

Pardon my absence...

Wow...I really, really do miss the regular blogging.  I wish I could get on here more, but I need to be content with what I can and do have time for, and that seems to be visiting the blog about once a month and doing some updates as quickly as I can.  It sure isn't like it used to be when Emery was a baby!  Something is better than nothing though, so I will try not to complain every time I DO get the chance to update!

If you follow m on facebook, you'll notice I post photos much more regularly there.  It's just quicker and easier.  But it by no means takes the place of the blog, where I really enjoy having a diary of sorts for the kids to some day come back and see all the wonderful things we did while they were young!

So, today, I will do a couple entries for your (and my) enjoyment! :)

First of all, New Years...(I know, I know, that was a month ago already...but enjoy it anyway!)

The last day of 2011 was beautiful outside!
Here the kids are enjoying some time with Daddy playing in the yard :)

That evening we went to The Roads' house to eat dinner and give the kids some time to play together.
Kenzie had so much fun making Elle laugh!

Elle and Kaelyn will be great friends as they grow!
Elle (almost 8 months), Kaelyn (1 year)

Emery and Kenzie put on a concert with their new instruments
they got from Santa!

On New Years Day, Grandma and Grandpa Holthaus came to visit
and brought a couple Christmas gifts for Emery and Elle.
Emery got a membership to the KC Royals Blue Crew!

Elle got a cheerleader doll. :)

Enjoying dinner out with the grandparents!
Always special when we can spend time together!

Our family on New Years.

We are always grateful for good times and memories with friends and family!

No comments: